Tuesday 16 March 2010

My Shepherd




The Lord in my shepherd his voice I will head.
I have in my Lord every little thing that I need.
The Lord is my shepherd his voice I will head.
I will follow Him where his hand he doth lead.

The lord is my shepherd, my soul true rest it receives,
By green pastures and still waters as my saviour he leads.
The Lord is my shepherd and my life’s only guide.
In Christ, as paths of righteousness we together find.

My saviour I do trust, even when through the trials we tread.
I know he will lead me, yes even as I lie on my death bed.
For you are my rock, my protector.
My guide, always by my side.

I have all I need on earth with my shepherd by my side.
As wonderful mercy, grace and truth he provides.
As on this earth this path we together stride,
Until in heaven with my saviour I abide.

No comments:

Post a Comment